If you’re suffering from severe oral pain or had a tooth knocked out just moments before, you can call Creating Smiles, PC at any time during our business hours. We’re happy to provide emergency dentistry in St. John and Valparaiso for patients urgently in need of treatment, because we know that accidents can happen and when they do, it’s important to act quickly. Our team is available to do same-day appointments, so you won’t have to wait and risk endangering your health (or losing a tooth for good!).
Contact us if you need urgent or emergency dental care.
Tips to Help Prevent a Dental Emergency
Accidents can and will happen, but there are a few things you can do to minimize your risk of a dental emergency:
- If you’re involved in sports, especially contact sports, wear a mouth guard whenever possible
- Avoid chewing on popcorn kernels, ice, pens and pencils, and other hard objects
- Don’t try to open things with your teeth
- If you’re experiencing any oral pain, don’t let it fester--contact us right away
- Don’t skimp on your daily dental care routine; make sure you’re brushing and flossing daily, and seeing your dentist for biannual exams