Get the Smile of Your Dreams With Porcelain Veneers in Indiana
Gaps between your teeth, heavy staining, chips, and cracks can wreak havoc on your smile. These problems can make you self-conscious or insecure about your appearance. Your St. John and Valparaiso dental offices have cosmetic dentistry solutions that can fix your teeth and restore your confidence.
Porcelain veneers are a versatile cosmetic dentistry solution that can completely transform your smile. Cosmetic dental veneers are thin layers of porcelain that are placed over the tooth. The porcelain is extremely hard, durable, and stain-resistant. They’ll make your smile flat-out pop for years to come!
To place dental veneers, Dr. Kapers first needs to remove a portion of your enamel and take impressions of your teeth. It’s important to be certain that veneers are right for you, because once we remove your enamel, it cannot be replaced. However, the incredible thing about porcelain veneers is that they can strengthen your teeth if you have weak or worn enamel.
You’ll leave our office after your first visit wearing temporary veneers, and Dr. Kapers will place permanent porcelain veneers a few weeks later.
How Can Veneers Help You?
Here are some ways porcelain veneers can improve your smile:
● Veneers can fix your gaps, chips, and cracks. We often use porcelain veneers to close gaps between teeth or fix teeth that have chips or cracks.
● Veneers can lengthen teeth. Some patients have front teeth that are different lengths. Using veneers, we can balanced out your teeth and give you a more natural-looking smile.
● Veneers can fix stains. Some of us have teeth that stain easily. Teeth Whitening treatments sometimes cannot remove the deepest stains. Veneers can cover those deeps stains for good.
● Veneers can be used as instant-orthodontics. Too often patients consult an orthodontist when they have one or two crooked teeth. By placing veneers over those crooked teeth, we can give you a straight and beautiful smile.
● Veneers can strengthen teeth. By placing veneers over teeth that are worn – or even chipped and cracked – we can help save your tooth from further damage or a possible break.
Dr. Kapers will complete a full examination before suggesting any treatment. If you think you’re a good fit for our porcelain veneers, call our St. John dental office at 219-322-9920 or the Valparaiso location at 219-462-1970. You can also use our online form to schedule an appointment.